Monday, January 18, 2010

Yugioh Card Prices All People Who Know Yugioh Card Prices!!!?

All people who know yugioh card prices!!!? - yugioh card prices

kk I have these cards, you tell me about this award.

I know because I am sellling a customer the'll prfit obviously not what you sell for more, think like you to sell, it can not tell me that saw the prices say it, but all my cards are real and up cards in MINT CONDITION
- (Bright) polymerization
- (Bright) Raviele, Lord of the phantysms x2
- (Bright) New Parshath, the champion of heaven
- (Brilliant) Parshath Mr Luft
- (Clear) white-horned dragon x2
- (Bright) marshamllon
(brilliant) Magician of Black Chaos
- (Bright) Armed Dragon LV7
- (Bright) Cyber Dark Dragon
- (Bright) Lighting vortex

5 comments:

Kevon G said...

my friend has a loyalty card yugioh and sometimes helps me with prices, first state what it should or if the cards are mint and in good condition or are in limited editions and all, so this document is an important factor.

Polymerization 2-3 $
Raviele, lord of phantasms x2 $ 4.7
New Parshath, Paladin of Heaven $ 10.12
white-horned dragon x2 $ 4.6
marshamllon $ 2
Magician of Black Chaos $ 2-3
Armed Dragon LV7 $ 3-5
Black Dragon Cyber $ 5-10
Lighting vertebrate $ 3-5
ur not sure if only to go to eBay and search volumes

Christopher S said...

and the white dragon with horns ... I have atleast 4-7 of them is a good map marshamallon sell should'nt need Raviele only 1 Lightning vortex should not sell yours, if you have a deck, you should not sell unless you have a few more polymerization of them and the rest can be more likly in a store.

Christopher S said...

and the white dragon with horns ... I have atleast 4-7 of them is a good map marshamallon sell should'nt need Raviele only 1 Lightning vortex should not sell yours, if you have a deck, you should not sell unless you have a few more polymerization of them and the rest can be more likly in a store.

stratus1... said...

You think you can give me a gentleman Parshath regular air service for my neo santcuary clouds in the sky coverage.

stratus1... said...

You think you can give me a gentleman Parshath regular air service for my neo santcuary clouds in the sky coverage.

Post a Comment