Saturday, January 16, 2010

Antique Maps New Orleans Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find New Orleans Census Maps For Years Between 1800-1900?

Does anyone know where I can find New Orleans Census Maps for years between 1800-1900? - antique maps new orleans

More information on this question: I'm trying to find an address in New Orleans, which was observed in the census in 1900, too. I (really a series of census maps of the city of New Orleans from 1800 to 1930, but ill take what I can get).

I looked at the website of the U.S. Census Bureau, but not see, any card from the time I was in (maybe I am not interested in looking at the right place).

Note: I do not want to sink old maps high prices and online sales. Find tickets to use as reference research

1 comment:

RogueHis... said...

One of the best places to search for Sanborn maps - These maps are old-age insurance benefits. Some 1885 to 1896.

Atlas Robinson could also be of some use.

Post a Comment