Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cancer Of The Mouth Pictures Does This Look Like Mouth Cancer To You?! Help!?

Does this look like mouth cancer to you?! Help!? - cancer of the mouth pictures

Hello, I wonder whether this is a cancer of the mouth of one of you. I prefer answers from doctors or people who have some experience in this field. I probably only smoke maybe 3 packs of cigarettes for me in my life, and perhaps a dozen cigarettes and a dozen black MILDS. I have only cut a lot of Vanilla Prost (chewing tobacco) for 2-3 times. All this has the growth of normal before and not in an event. Here are some pictures, let me know what you think? Please do not frighten me with the wrong answers, which I leave to only 17 a few months and decided that all last week.

PS: This just started happening about 2 or 3 days. It is my right upper lip and the inside is rough and dry, like a grain of sand paper. idk.

20cancer% http://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr276/kstew7192/Mouth /

1 comment:

Magpie™ said...

No
Gums are pink and healthy.
The feeling of dryness is the tip of the tongue, mouth, really. Check the way, is to run your fingers through your mouth. It is an illusion that is created when use of a domain, for whatever reason, more than other parts of the mouth.

Post a Comment