Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guess Coat Buttons Online I Purchased A Guess Coat But Some Buttons Are Missing Is There A Place To Buy Replacements?

I purchased a Guess coat but some buttons are missing is there a place to buy replacements? - guess coat buttons online

The buttons are made of metal with Guess logo, I want to find exact copies of those as a substitute. Is there a place online selling buttons with designer brand? If this is even the possibility that I SOL? Guess when I call they are sent?

3 comments:

audreyx1... said...

You should take them into the store to get a new one. whole new layer, I mean. or should probably be able to send it to some substitute.

100% Indita de corazon said...

I walk into the store and ask if they exhange or if you can not do anything

http://W... said...

Get your money!

Post a Comment