Monday, February 1, 2010

Soccer Cleats Toddler Size 8 Where Can I Find Soccer Cleats For My 2 Yr Old Son?

Where can I find soccer cleats for my 2 yr old son? - soccer cleats toddler size 8

We are in Greensboro, North Carolina. I cried, Target, Kmart, Walmart, ***** Sporting Goods, Play It Again Sports, Ministry of shoes, show, Shoe Carnival, Foot Locker, and more, and no one is football that small .. He is 2 years old and wears a size 6 instead of babies. This football seems impossible to find. Any help will be great. Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Jim Bob Coon Dog said...

WOW ... I appreciate your attitude jealous, but I think in 2 years is a bit too early. Perhaps not see the holds of size, as shoe companies have agreed that it is still too early.

Well, before my answer, please note that I do not try, its ability to threaten a good father. My son plays soccer at age 3, and many believed it was too early.

Tip: Eurosport (www.soccer.com). They have everything you need for the sport ... maybe not great, but certainly keep in mind. They are better than anything you can always find in Dick Footlocker, etc.

Good luck, but do not remember, let the kids have time to be children.

Sonny H said...

Children 2 years of age should not be anything other than sneakers without his son Spike another way, after all that's standing on his feet in your envelope. please call / pause / more that are not loud, in a game with the parentheses in the game / password?

Impossible = Nothing said...

I do not think online try. Ebay, Overstock, Amazon.

Lori said...

I wonder if I can walk / play in them. He is 2 years and just learned to walk in street shoes. Get some that have a higher start-up football Lookalike and go with this until you can see the "real".

chacolat... said...

Perhaps they have not one of the guarantors, but you can find shoes with good traction on the ground. or find someone who can do for you

Post a Comment