Monday, February 8, 2010

Shock Sensation I Get A Slight Electirc Shock Sensation On My Left Upper Arm When I Cough, Sneeze, Laugh, Blow My Nose, Etc.?

I get a slight electirc shock sensation on my left upper arm when I cough, sneeze, laugh, blow my nose, etc.? - shock sensation

Is this normal? Sometimes I also have feelings somewhere on my body while bathing. For example, you can scratch my right arm and a picture in his left leg. What happens in my life, but the feeling in his left arm, coughing, etc., were the last ones. Is there anyone out there experiencing this? Do you know his name?

2 comments:

sel said...

I think I know the feeling, I also have these "shocks", but for me in my left arm and sometimes my left thumb is numb. the cause of my illness was to be lead in the throat (vertibrae) problem: some of the movements to ensure that the affected nerve (compressed) and cause shocks or tingling or numbness.

my doctor called cervical spondylosis / spondylitis as the result of a neck injury. I have learned that this condition is common in older people, where the bones begin to degenerate.

They told me what body part is affected depends on whether the shock occurs and what the affected nerve.

You need to see a doctor to verify their status.

Loose Change™¢ said...

I do not know what it means, but I experienced the same thing. I think it is nervous. I do not want the spiritual way, I mean that the nerves of his real body in a gasp and send mobile electrochemical signals in your brain.

And I know what you mean scratch on his right arm and felt elsewhere. I have the same, just different locations. My doctor told me once that the body is the large bundle of nerves, enveloping and that everything, for example, stress can cause stomach cramps and nerves hurt. So I think what the experience is quite normal, and this has to do with the nerves.

Post a Comment