Thursday, February 18, 2010

Can You Ever Get Rid Of Orthotics Can You Ever Get Rid Of Your Sagging Belly From Having Babies? Does Anyone Know A Good Way { Not Surgery}?

Can you ever get rid of your sagging belly from having babies? Does anyone know a good way { not surgery}? - can you ever get rid of orthotics

I have only one bag, I'm not sure away.Also never pick up my son, now in third place, it's hard to lose my weight. I really can not (go to the gym, no one can see fine) Does anyone know a good way to lose weight by exercising at home. Thanks

2 comments:

xlivexlu... said...

Exercise videos. http://www.videofitness.com/beginners/st ...

There are many different types to choose from.

I've never had a baby, but overweight. I lost 50 pounds with videos. My stomach was pretty steep, with skin everywhere.

I love videos like Tae Bo, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, you do a lot of legwork AB. They have worked hard to make everything for me anyway.


ADDED: Yes exericse with the excess skin disappears, one can not say, as never before, but. Drinking too much water and moisturizers, especially of collagen. When you're young, your skin will fall more.

Weed said...

Buy a CD of fitness or dosome sit, I bought "Twister," where you live clinging to the back of a chair and rotate side to side, Help, Avon them for about ten pounds, but I offer my home for £ 1-99, look around,

Post a Comment