Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Do I Cover Up My Broken Tooth I Went To A Dentist, And Pulling One Tooth He Broke Another...?

I went to a dentist, and pulling one tooth he broke another...? - how do i cover up my broken tooth

I went to Gentle Dental in December from a wisdom tooth pulled me because it really disturbs me.

When the dentist pulled the left end and break the columns of the teeth next to him.

When it first felt no pain (I was pretty numb my throat than I when the tooth - I am a complete baby had been to the dentist), and did not start bothering me until about April this year.

Now I have severe pain in the tooth, and it is submitted, then press and hold the cut side of the cheek teeth (if applicable). It is also a lot of pressure on the gums around the tooth, and a small bubble directly on the upper gums.

So my questions are: [1]What can I do to ease the pain until I can save money and the dentist (my insurance does not cover dental care and was originally only limp teeth because they offer payment plans)? [2] no idea what could be the bubble and how long I can wait until you see a dentist?

Thank you!

5 comments:

chantel8... said...

First question .... Do you have a consent for treatment before the extraction? If so, what was there than anywhere else on possible damage to the teeth of another might be possible? If you signed a consent form is not responsible for the dentist to fix her teeth. It is a way for them to cover your ass! Failure to consult a lawyer and get legal advice.

The bubble above his abscessed tooth. The reason they feel the pressure because it is an infection in the root tip and the infection grows presses, because there is not much room up there. :) So, your gums become inflamed and can even be harmful when you bite. The only way around this problem is through a canal and a crown. Or tooth extraction. The dentist may prescribe antibiotics, but WilL only temporarily solve the problem. The next time I come, and will be even worse.

The reason why I believe this is happening because trauma to the tooth so the last minute and with the strength that he used. If a tooth "coup" enough, then suffers a trauma, such as our skin is, if a cut or wound. Sometimes the tooth is back in May, or an infection, it sounds like you have done.

There is no cure temoprary home help very much. I recommend that if you have a few minutes of the interim gargling with warm water. It can relieve pain, but no cure. If you are prescription drugs, because I want to use with ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory and helps WLL better than Tylenol. You can also create a whole identity that you want. :) Can not say that though the dosage or the frequency for you. Good luck!

LouLou said...

A "bubble" could mean an abscess and an infected tooth. Given the financial situation, I suggest you go to the doctor, who has the extraction and discuss your concerns with him.

Do it immediately. Dental problems do not disappear or do not heal by itself, but rather a deterioration over time. (In addition to free themselves from the infection, the soul "-ness" is a technical term) is systematic in his body.

Richie's Mama said...

$ 300? The tooth should be released, is charged with solving the problem! In relation to the bladder, which sounds like an infection of the gums. You can rinse with 1 teaspoon salt to 8 ounces of water. If the pain is very strong and return to him to fix it! I worked for a DDS for 15 years and this is what we would do. Good luck to you.

Jacqueline H said...

You can try, ask your doctor for some antibiotics, perhaps?

JacksMum said...

You probably have) an abscess (infected tooth.
You need antibiotics to eliminate the pain, but it's only temporary. The infection returned. To get rid of pain that really need a root canal or remove, and the tooth.
Can you prove who broke this tooth? I wonder if it is documented in his letter, and if so, will be responsible for you to fix it for free. Such errors occur, but should be the correct one. If this does not help, then you can use the Dental School, where you live and call it a complaint against the dentist.

Post a Comment