Monday, December 21, 2009

Wholesale Place Card Holders Favors/place Cards?

Favors/place cards? - wholesale place card holders

I'm trying to get a budget but still want nice things. My wedding is in December, so I chose a dark green and white for my colors.

I think the combination of cup holders or favors. My idea was to small, white poinsettias for sale (my family get too big for me), and print tickets at home. I want to use florists cardholders use to clear the cards, instead of flowers. Everyone has his work in the table with them.

I will put big white candles in the middle of the table have (the webs are dark green), and I thought flowers would be a good way to get images of beautiful, was not a fortune on fancy equipment and then the world will talk to them.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment