Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Asthma A Respiratory Problem Respiratory Problem Because Of Doberman(dog)?

Respiratory problem because of Doberman(dog)? - asthma a respiratory problem

Hello,
My father recently had triple bypass heart surgery (5 months) and taking into account the possibility of a Doberman. In other animals, my father had difficulty in breathing, had a cat not long ago, with a thick fur coat and a dog for some time and with experience the breath of my father, I wanted to know whether problems. And because the fur of animals or get surgery.And a Doberman or more respiratory illnesses (Dobermans have cause a small stack, but they do) a lot.
Additionally, my father never asthma or allergies pets.Is National is also possible that HES develop asthma or allergies?

No comments:

Post a Comment